S3GO: now available on the ASX.
The Firetrail S3 Global Opportunities Fund (Managed Fund) (ASX: S3GO) is available as an active Exchange Traded Fund (ETF), allowing investors to buy and sell on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
- Simple: Click to buy on the securities exchange. Easy to switch from unquoted to quoted unit
- Accessible: No minimum investment amount
- Liquid: Investors can buy/sell intraday on the ASX
- Transparent: Live trading price, quarterly full portfolio disclosure
What are Active ETFs?
Active ETFs are actively managed by fund managers with the aim to generate alpha and outperform relevant benchmarks. They are also sometimes known as Exchange Quoted Managed Funds (EQMFs), Exchange Traded Managed Funds (ETMF), or quoted managed funds.
Active ETFs will aim to beat the benchmark using a number of active investing strategies. They operate in a similar way to traditional managed funds but have the benefit of transparent, live intra-day pricing and market-making capability.
Investors invest in the active ETF by using a stockbroker, financial adviser or share trading platform.
Investors who apply for units directly with Pinnacle Fund Services Limited (the Responsible Entity) may pay a different price per unit to an investor who purchases those units on the ASX at the same time, and such differences may have a material impact on the performance of that investment.
*An indicative NAV per Unit (iNAV) will be published on the Fund’s website throughout the ASX Trading Day. The iNAV will be based on the latest closing price of each security, and will take into account proxies (including futures) where a live price is unavailable (for example, if the relevant market is closed). The iNAV reflects the real time movements in stock markets and currencies during the ASX Trading Day and, for securities not trading during the ASX Trading Day, listed proxy instruments selected on the basis of correlations with the underlying investments. The proxies and their correlations with underlying instruments are reviewed regularly and updated as required.
The iNAV represents the best estimate by the Responsible Entity or its appointed agents of the value per unit in the Fund throughout the trading day. No assurance can be given that the iNAV will be published continuously or that it will be up to date or free from error. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Responsible Entity nor its appointed agent shall be liable to any person who relies on the iNAV.
per unit as at
February 03, 2023 04:59:59 (pm)
1 second delayed price
|Date||Net Entry Price||NAV||Net Exit Price||Distribution (CPU)|
How to choose a high-quality carbon offset?
As part of offsetting our emissions each year, we have done substantial research into the carbon offsets market. You can read some of this research here. Below, we provide links to two third parties we believe provide high quality carbon offsets:
- Greenfleet Australia: Greenfleet is a 25-year-old not-for-profit organisation and Australia’s first carbon offset provider. Greenfleet plants native biodiverse forests in Australia and New Zealand to restore critical ecosystems and capture carbon emissions. Offset purchases of $2 or more through Greenfleet are tax deductible in Australia.
- South Pole: South Pole is an independent third-party specialising in carbon reduction projects. They provide a full portfolio of carbon projects to choose from across the globe.
For more information on Firetrail’s approach to sustainability, contact us.