Change of Registry Notification
As part of our ongoing commitment to improving our investor experience, on 17 May 2021 we transitioned unit registry services of the Firetrail Australian High Conviction Fund, Firetrail Absolute Return Fund, and the Firetrail Australian Small Companies Fund from RBC Investor Services to Citi. While the transition results in a change to existing unitholder account numbers, it includes a significant number of benefits including access to a simple and easy-to-use online investor portal.
What Changes because of the Transition?
All unitholders should have received a new Investor Number.
- For unitholders whose communication preference is email, you should have received an email from Pinnacle prior to Monday 17 May 2021 notifying you of your new investor number
- For unitholders whose communication preference is post, a letter should have been posted to you prior to Monday 17 May 2021 notifying you of your new investor number. If you have not received the letter by Monday 17 May 2021 and require your new investor number, please call Pinnacle on 1300 010 311 or email email@example.com
- All previous account and client numbers are no longer valid
What are the Benefits of the Transition?
One of the key benefits of the transition is that investors will be able to manage their holdings via Pinnacle’s secure and accessible online Investor Portal. Existing investors will need to register for the Pinnacle Investor Portal by visiting the Pinnacle Investor Portal and following these steps:
- Enter the email address and mobile number that you want linked to your account. Each time you log into the Portal, an eight-digit PIN will be generated and sent to your mobile number. Please ensure you have your mobile on you so you can enter this PIN when prompted.
- Once your email address and mobile number is loaded into the registry system, you will receive two emails. One will contain your User ID and the second your temporary password. As an additional safeguard, we utilise a one-time PIN as a second-level of authorisation.
- Re-set your password and log into the Portal
You will then have access to a single online interface to:
- Submit trade instructions such as additional applications and redemptions;
- Update and manage unitholder details such as address and distribution preference;
- View performance, unit balances, and transaction history; and
- Access all statements
Financial advisers will benefit by having a consolidated view of their clients’ holdings via the one login. Advisers can only link one email address and one mobile phone number to their Pinnacle Investor Portal account.
Should you have any questions regarding the Pinnacle Investor Portal, please call Pinnacle on 1300 010 311 (International +61 2 8970 7750) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All PDSs and Investor Forms have been updated
An updated PDS and investor forms reflecting new unit registry details are available on the website from 17 May 2021. If transacting via paper form, please ensure you submit instructions to the updated postal address and transfer funds to the new bank account.
To ensure all forms are processed promptly, please use the latest versions available on the website.
The most efficient method of transacting is via the Pinnacle Investor Portal, as it eliminates the need for paper documentation and processing delays.
New Unit Registry Contact and Bank Account Details – effective from 17 May 2021
The new unit registry postal address and contact details are:
c/- Citi Unit Registry Australia
Melbourne VIC 3001
Phone: 1300 010 311
Fax: +61 1300 102 151
All forms should be mailed or faxed directly to Citi. Please note that all documentation, including new applications and redemptions received by RBC after Friday 14 May will be rejected. We have arranged for a one-week grace period to allow unitholders to adjust to the transition.
New application bank account details are:
Payee: Pinnacle Application
BSB: 242 000
Account number: 208 953 028
Reference: Your New Investor Number
Please note that all funds received by RBC after Friday 14 May will be rejected. We have arranged for a one-week grace period to allow unitholders to adjust to the transition.
New Investor Number – effective 17 May 2021
From 17 May 2021, investors will need to use their new investor number issued by Pinnacle when submitting instructions. The new investor number replaces the previous account number and client number. New investor numbers will appear on all statements from 31 May 2021. If investors are unable to access their new investor number, please call Pinnacle on 1300 010 311 or email email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this change, please contact Pinnacle during business hours on 1300 010 311 (Australia) or +61 2 8970 7750 (International) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.